St. Albans DJ - we keep Hertfordshires' floors dancing
Kids Parties from £130 * Parties from £200 * Weddings from £350
Slotts available in october - call to get you'r event booked!!
Office: 01727 827624 or mobile: 07960 476124
What do you expect from a mobile disco provider? Like many clients, we would say you expect a great night, great sound and great lighting. We provide all this and much more for an unbeatable price. At St. Albans DJ, our cost are low as we will not follow the industry guidelines on pricing - this means we set our pricing low so you can have the DJ service you deserve, not the one you could afford.
What you get from my service?
- The personal touch in mobile disco hire from start to end
- Five hours play time (I require one hour set up at all venues - this is not charged to you though)
- A professional DJ in uniform, ensuring your event looks the part too
- Fully insured by the National Association of Disc Jockeys (NADJ), the U.K. body for DJ's
- High quality sound & truss systems to suit your venue
- Great lighting shows included
- All equipment is PAT tested yearly (an M.O.T. for DJ equipment)
- Any event covered - from kids parties, celebrations and weddings, we cover them all
- House parties, emergencies and BBQ's also covered
- Request list welcome
- Low priced quality service everytime
My company is a proud member of the National Association of DJ's - this one fact means that you will be hiring a professional DJ everytime.
I work for the Best Western Hotel regularly and many other top hotels across Hertfordshire, proving I know my job well.
I will take on residency work and emergency DJ jobs, so call me today.
So why keep looking for a DJ and take the risk - let St. Albans DJ take on your function and deliver a service that is trusted and proven by many locally. We are a small family run service that believes in the personal touch. We will do our best to deliver a night you and the guest will not forget, one where your guests will say "The DJ really worked hard keeping us on the floor dancing. It was an amazing evening of club classics and tracks from the past".
Don't forget to check out our packages page which will help you decide on the package that is best for your event.
Before proceeding on, please answer the following honestly:What type of music do you require?
- It will be specialised (i.e. music outside of 50's to current chart stuff and party tracks)
- I'm looking for general stuff from 50's to current chart stuff and party tracks
Will the venue have easy access (i.e. no stairs and parking close by?)
- Parking is quite far away or the venue has many stairs
- Parking is close to the venue with a few stairs
You can always call me to be sure 07960 476124