St. Albans DJ - we keep Hertfordshires floors moving
£25 off all reduced dates : May - 6th & 7th
Hi from St. Albans Mobile DJ - I am Chris, the owner. If you are looking for a DJ, this is the right place for you as I cover all type of functions. All my shows are complete with lighting and me in uniform or suit for weddings. My company has been built on providing a very competitive price and, since 2013, it has done well in Hertfordshire. I believe in the personal touch, so I am happy to take play list (maximum 30 tracks) and I am happy for requests at all events.
I have been a resident DJ at a number of hotels and pubs across Herts. I have worked at the Best Western Hotel for three years now and various pubs, such as the Kings Head, the Cavendish Arms and the Golden Lion. In my time as a DJ I have worked with top U.K. tribute acts such as Tom Jones, Michael Jackson, Adele, Lionel Richie and Rod Stewart, to name a few. In my spare time, I teach Martial Arts for my local communities and have done this for 23 years. I also take great pride in my tropical fish keeping. I am a family man at heart, always looking to provide the best I can in all I do.
Questions often asked:
- Are you insured and PAT tested? Yes, Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested yearly.
- Do you cater for all decades? We hold a library of 20,000 tracks from 1950's to current music.
- Do you have back up systems? Yes, we have back ups so you will be protected.
- How do I know you won't let me down? We have contracts in place to protect you..
- Are you a member of any professional body? Yes, we are members of NADJ UK.
- Do you hire your equipment out on its' own? No we don't, I'm afraid.?
- Do you publicise your Disco prices? Yes please look at the bottom of our website.
All my sound systems are high quality EV or Yamaha speakers, which are of the highest standard offering optimum sound every time. I will also add a bass bin to your set if the venue needs it. As you can see, I don't hide my prices, which is why many clients say I was first choice when booking a show. - I also do not give quotes, as all prices are shown on this site.
Thanks for looking
When calling our landline, we have 'Call Guardian' in place to stop cold callers - leave your name when prompted though and we will accept your call.