St. Albans DJ - we keep Hertfordshires floors moving
Kids Disco from £130 - Celebrations from £200 - Weddings from £350
Welcome to St. Albans Mobile Discos. We provide quality mobile disco hire at a competitive price - this means we set our prices so our clients can have the DJ service they deserve, not one they can afford. Our customers are accustomed to fantastic service as standard and expect a great night from their DJ service; they also insist on great sound and lighting and many of our clients have stated they get exactly that.
What you get from my service?
- The personal touch in mobile disco hire from start to end
- Five hours play time (I require one hour set up at all venues - this is not charged to you though)
- A professional DJ in uniform, ensuring your event looks the part too
- Fully insured by the National Association of Disc Jockeys (NADJ), the U.K. body for DJ's
- High quality sound & truss systems to suit your venue
- Great lighting shows, including moving head LED's and laser
- All equipment is PAT tested yearly (an M.O.T. for DJ equipment)
- Any event covered - from kids parties, celebrations and weddings, we cover them all
- House parties, emergencies and BBQ's also covered
- Request list welcome
- Low priced quality service everytime
My company is a proud member of the National Association of DJ's - this one fact means that you will be hiring a professional DJ everytime.
My name is Chris (owner & DJ). I work for the Best Western Hotel and many other top hotels across Hertfordshire regularly, proving I know my job well.
So why keep looking for a DJ and take the risk - let my company St. Albans DJ take on your function and deliver a service that is trusted and proven by many locally. We are a small family run service that believes in the personal touch. We will do our best to deliver a night you and the guest will not forget, one where your guests will say "The DJ really worked hard keeping us on the floor dancing. It was an amazing evening of club classics and tracks from the past".
Don't forget to check out our packages page which will help you decide on the package that is best for your event.Regards, Chris